Prince Albert Police officers rescued an unconscious 44 year old man after hearing a smoke alarm going off. The officers were in an apartment complex on the 11 hundred block of Branion Drive around 8:30 last night (thurs) when they heard the alarm. They pinned down the suite it was coming from but couldn’t get an answer at the door. They went outside and saw smoke in the suite and then got in through a window. The officers took the victim outside where he quickly recovered. The source of the smoke was a pot on the stove.