Wade's AccuWeather Pig Spleen Forecast 2015-2016
The 2015 / 2016 Pig Spleen Report is in! Thanks to Wade Gilbertson...let's hope he's right:)
"This year is very different from the last 2 years:
- November, December, January, the weather is very stable with hardly any moisture (*very little snow*), temperature will be average or above average.
- January, February, the cold will come in the middle of February for a short time.
- March will start cold then the snow will come. There will be a significant amount of moisture.
- March, April will be average to above average.
- Spring will come early, much earlier than the last 2 years.
Wade, The Pig Spleen Guy.