One house sustained about $450 thousand damage and two adjacent houses and a garage had minor damage after a fire at 1427 Avenue C North. The Saskatoon Fire Department was called out around 6:30 last night (mon) and arrived to find the three story structure fully involved, with heavy flame coming from the rear of the house as well as from dormers on the roof. No one was inside and there were no injuries. The cause of the fire was improper disposal of smoking material and was ruled accidental. It took over an hour to extinguish the flames.